Multiplexer - Voice Transcoder E1-XLC
- Two E1 ports
- Synchronous interface V.35/RS-530/RS-449/RS-232/X.21 or Ethernet
- ITU G.703, G.704, G.706 and G.823 compliant
- Up to 2 km
- Transparent for signaling
- CRC4 framing
- 14 ADPCM codes supported
- Clock sources: Internal oscillator, E1 receiver or synchronous port
- Asynchronous mode for RS-232 interface
- Digital and line loopbacks
- Integrated HDLC buffer
- Integrated BER tester
- Supervisory RS-232 port
- Dry contacts alarm interface
- AC or DC power
- Certificate N OS-2-SP-0943
The E1-XLC device has two E1 ports (link 0 and link 1) and a digital port
(serial or Ethernet).
E1 stream from link 1, containing 64 kbit/s PCM coded voice timeslots,
is encoded to 16, 24, 32, or 40 kbit/s ADPCM data of link 0.
The rest of band is used for transmission of data from digital port.
E1-XLC device is transparent to signaling.
The ADPCM coding type is selectable from 14 possible variants.
The digital port can be equipped with V.35, RS-530, RS-232 or X.21
interface with the standard connectors, or multi-standard digital interface.
The multi-standard interface is switchable by adapter cable to RS-232,
RS-530, RS-449 or V.35 standards.
Currently available models are listed in Prices. Please, contact technical support if you are unsure which model to choose.
Some of the documents are in Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® format
User's Manual in Russian
MIB files for SNMP management
Return to Digital Service Access Devices or Digital Communication Equipment